New bloggers who wanted to start their own blog and make money might be having lots of questions going in their mind.
In today’s blog I will try my best to answer some of the common questions newbie bloggers have in their mind.
I hope they will be of very useful to you.
So let’s start.
Q1: How To Make Money Through Blogging?
This was one of the most popular question people keep me asking.
There are not 1 but many ways through which you can earn money through blogging.
But I suggest only 2 ways especially for newbie bloggers – Affiliate Marketing and Google Adsense.
It does not mean that I do not support other ways.
But I am suggesting these 2 ways keeping newbie bloggers in mind.
Affiliate Marketing is very popular and can earn you passive income over the time.
If you are not aware on what affiliate marketing is – You can get paid in the form of commissions when your web visitors buy a product/service which you referred in your blog.
The best part with some of the products is that they pay you recurring commission.
It means they pay you every Month/Year as long as the person is paying to them.
I think most of you are aware on what Google Adsense is. But just to mention it here – It is a service from Google which pays you for each click on the Ad shown in your website.
Q2: How To Get More Blog Traffic?
There are many ways through which you can get blog traffic. Some of the ways are:
- Write a high quality blog where Google should feel that it is the best in the web for that particular topic.
- Use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest to promote your blog.
- Help others by answering their questions in platforms like Quora, Warrior Forum etc. and give your blog links on where ever necessary.
- Comment on other blogs. Comment is such a way that people should recognize you based on your comment.
- Mention influencers of your niche in your blogs and let them know about it, so that they can share with their followers.
- Capture emails Ids of your visitors by offering FREE ebook or any other resource and start promoting every time to them, whenever a new blog is published.
Q3: How To Choose Niche For My Blog?
The answer is very simple: follow your passion.
Blog on what you are passionate about.Blog on what you are passionate about. Click To Tweet
Choose a niche in such a way that you can write more and more about it without feeling tired.
This can happen only when you choose a niche which you are passionate about.
Q4: How To Start a Blog?
Many of you might be very passionate to start your own blog.
But you might be postponing it every time, as you might not be aware of the process.
You might also be thinking that you need to be very technical to start a blog and this itself might scare you.
But don’t worry.
You need not require any technical knowledge for this.
I have written a very detailed blog on how to start with this.
Just follow the step by step procedure which I explained in detail. You will be done.
Here is the link to the blog – How to start a blog: step by step guide for beginners
Q5: How To Get More Blog Comments?
Blog commenting is something which your visitors themselves should be interested to give.
But what should be done from your side?
- Write a very in-depth blog with more words.
- Ask some questions at the end of the blog.
- Reply to each and every comment given by your reader. This gives them some good feeling to comment every time.
Q6: How To Write Blogs On A Consistent Basis?
To be consistent with your blogging you need to be passionate on the topic which you are writing about, as I already mentioned above.
Believe in yourself that you are going to earn lots of money in coming days, from your blog. This kind of money motivation can also make you blog on a consistent basis.
Read top blogs written by others. This can motivate you to make your blog also look similar.
Read self help books on daily basis. I read them everyday. Reading self help books on daily basis helps you focus more on your goal.
I hope I tried to answer some of the very common questions on blogging.
If you have any other questions related to blogging which you feel were not answered here then please feel free to mention them in the comments section below.
I will try my best to answer them either as a reply to your comment or include the question in the blog itself.
All the best with your blogging.
See you in the next blog, with some other interesting blog topic.